Dm AIR Jordan 1 Low QUAI 54 2021 WHITE/BLACK/RED Woman: Man:

Some people are asking for legit sites to get reps. I might as well just drop one here.

I recently got a pair of Jordan high travis scott from lG hypekicker_vip3 and the quality

is just on point, 467827-105 Gz Air Jordan 5 Retro Quai 54 White/black-metallic Silver-radiant Green. I would say they are worth the price too since the shipping is free and fast

(2 weeks to come in)

Thanks for another great blog Matt. IMO there are numerous fake early releases

on YouTube, but I had no doubt your sneaker was legit and I believe you've now

proven that. Fcuk the haters - they typically feel an incessant need to drag

others down. Funny how you never see these guys celebrating someone else' success.

CaRnAgE_4_Justin First of all Nike does not own any of the factories in China

or any of the factories in any country they get their shoes made. The only thing

Nike does is pay the factories and pay the workers to make their shoes. Using

the same materials and blueprints for these shoes. Do your research and stop

being a blind follower of big corporations like Nike and Adidas that don't care

nothing about you or me. I don't condone people that buy reps and then sell them as authentic but if you're going to buy them and just use them and wear them by

all means, but I stick by my statement these shoes are both real to me one was sold

officially by Nike and the other one was just sold unofficially by the maker in China.

But guess what they both were made in China.

Комментарии